Synder is an accounting automation platform that streamlines business processes. It’s a powerful tool that helps you keep track of all your financial data and close your books in no time. This post will help you decide if Synder is right for your business and explain how it can help you save time & money by automating workflows.
What is Synder and the Synder ecosystem
Synder is a cloud-based accounting system, financial management tool, accounting automation tool and business intelligence solution. That’s a lot of acronyms! So let’s break down what each one means:
- Cloud-based: Synder is hosted on servers that are located in the same data center as your company. This means you don’t have to worry about maintaining expensive hardware or software infrastructure in your office. All you need is an internet connection!
- Accounting system: An accounting system lets you track how much money comes into your business (sales) vs how much goes out (expenses). It also has features for tracking inventory and managing payroll for employees who aren’t paid by direct deposit (like most people). It helps keep track of all this data so that it can be used when tax season rolls around in April every year!
- Financial management tool: A financial management tool makes it easy for small businesses like yours to access their financial data from anywhere at any time without having to hire someone else to do so on their behalf. You can upload any files directly from Dropbox or Google Drive where they will automatically sync with their corresponding folders on Synder’s servers so that everyone across departments knows exactly which documents they should attach when sending invoices, etc.
- Business intelligence solution: Synder gathers, analyzes and interprets data from all connected sources to provide analytics about the state of your business. Combining strategy and technology, it allows you to derive insights from that data, however detailed it can be, which in turn lets you grow sustainably.
What features does Synder offer?
Synder can be used by businesses of all sizes, from one person shops to large multinational companies. Synder has many features that make it a great tool for any small businesses:
- It has powerful financial reporting and analysis tools that help you make better decisions about your business’s future.
- Go through data with ease through reports, charts, and graphs in a variety of formats including PDFs or Excel spreadsheets so that you can share them with other people easily.
- Automated daily updates on invoices paid as well as outstanding invoices so that there’s less room for error.
- Powerful automation that connects all your financial applications, and enables you to spend time on doing what you do best.
Let’s start with the basics. Synder is a powerful automation tool that connects all your financial applications, and enables you to spend time on doing what you do best—not on repetitive tasks. The Synder ecosystem brings together every aspect of your business: accounting, finance, HR, sales and more and also provides complete visibility into how money flows through an organization so that decision makers can make better choices in real time.
Automation of repetitive tasks saves you time. Proprietary automation software can save hours per day by performing tedious, time-consuming tasks for you—like data entry, emailing proposals, creating reports and more. The best part is that once the automation process is built, it can be run continuously without any additional intervention from human labor!
Synder is like an outsourced team that works 24/7! As explained above, automation enables you to do more with less internal resources than ever before. With fewer staff members required to handle certain responsibilities (and in turn freeing up their schedules), there’s even more room left over for strategic thinking or other important projects that require dedicated attention rather than just getting things done quickly but not necessarily well. Automation also reduces errors often caused by human error when executing manual tasks such as data entry or monitoring system performance metrics closely enough; this improves productivity by increasing accuracy while saving valuable time spent on repetitive activities like these two examples above.
What is workflow automation?
Workflow automation is the use of computer-based software to automate business processes. The goal of workflow automation is to increase efficiency and productivity by automating manual tasks, improving accuracy and reducing errors, and saving time and money. A good example of workflow automation would be that of an automated invoice generator which generates invoices when you input customer information into the system.
How does it work?
Possibly the best feature is Synder’s world class customer support team. They are online 24/7 to help you get up and running. The Synder team is fast, effective, and dedicated to being knowledgeable of their industry and system. Let Synder and the Synder Team help you automate your accounting! Schedule a demo with one of our specialists and see how easy accounting can be!
How to choose the right automation solution?
Accounting automation will save you time and money, but it’s important to use the right tools for the right problems. Here are some things to consider when choosing an automation solution.
If you want to simply automate your accounting processes, you don’t need a whole new system, and you might begin with small, incremental changes like single-entry bookkeeping software or a timekeeping app.
If you already have an established business and want an upgrade from spreadsheets or other manual processes, consider choosing a cloud-based accounting solution that offers reporting and analysis capabilities as well as advanced features like invoice management and payroll processing as the tools offered by Synder. Synder is one of the best cloud based accounting solutions because it offers advanced features such as Invoice Management & Payroll Processing at an affordable price point while still maintaining ease of use!
If you’re looking for a solution that will save time and money, then look no further. We have all of the tools that you need from financial automation to powerful workflow engines, and a dedicated team to help you no matter what time it is along the way. Get started with your free 7-day trial today!