Error: Sales Receipt can not be synchronized without Product or Service
Error: Invoice can not be synchronized without Product or Service
Error: Refund Receipt can not be synchronized without Product or Service
What It Means
Synder did not manage to create/find a product or service in your accounting company, which leads to inability to create a transaction with this product/service.
- The connection with QuickBooks/Xero was interrupted, which is why Synder was not able to find the needed Product/Service name.
- Special characters are used in the name of the product or service (.,-&:’ etc.). QuickBooks doesn’t allow apps to search by those characters, which leads to an inability to “see” or create the product/service needed. As a result, Synder is unable to record a transaction with this product. It happens due to QuickBooks API limitation (for apps), manually you can create a name with any special character.
How To Fix It
Reason A. The connection with QuickBooks/Xero was interrupted.
- Reconnect your QuickBooks/Xero company
- Go back to the Transactions list, select the failed transaction and click Sync to sync it again.
Reason B. Special characters used in the name of the Product or Service
- Please edit the product name in your QuickBooks/Xero (erase special characters).
- Go to the Settings on the left menu of the page – – > click on the Configure button under the payment platform needed.
3. In the Products/Services tab find the Product Mapping section, paste the initial name with a special character to the right side, and select the name corrected at step 1 (without special symbols) to the left side. From now on Synder will replace the name with a special character with an edited name that will go through with no issues.
Important note: the product mapping feature is currently available on Scale and Large plans only.
4. Update settings at the bottom of the page.
If the issue persists, please contact our support team. We’ll do our best to solve your problem!