Once you may face the situation when you can’t find particular transactions in the Transaction tab in Synder. Follow these instructions to fix the issue.
First of all make sure you have connected all payment platform accounts (locations) needed, as if you have several accounts (locations) you would need to connect them all to Synder one by one. You can check what is connected by selecting the Organization needed at the top right of the page – – > Settings on the left menu.
However, if everything is connected just follow these simple steps to import transactions needed from the payment platform:
- Go to the Import historical data tab on the left menu of the page
- From the drop-down select the Payment platform you want to import from (in case you have several Payment platforms)
- Set time range to begin importing transactions (Start date – End date)
- Press the green-colored Import to Synder or Import&Sync.
- After import is successfully complete, you will be redirected to the Transactions tab where all the imported transactions will be displayed.
1) Using Import to Synder you will import all the transactions for the selected time period and for selected payment processor (if you have several connected) under the Transactionstab in the app in several minutes.
After the transactions are imported from your Stripe/Square/PayPal/Shopify/etc to the app (note your sync balance will remain untouched), you can review them and sync to QuickBooks/Xero (your sync balance will go down during the sync).
Select transactions needed (our filter is available to filter out the ones you need to sync) and click Sync under the Sync menu.
In order to mark all transactions per page use top selector (1), you can also change the amount of transactions shown per page (2). After all the transactions on the page are marked the option to “Select all transactions on all pages” (3) will appear. You will see the amount of the selected transactions in the “Txn selected” field.
2) Using Import & Sync you will synchronize data to your QuickBooks/Xero right away, under the Transactions tab you will see the “synced” status in several minutes, which means your books are updated.
Congratulations! You have just successfully found your missing transactions!