What It Means
For some reason, Synder cannot see the account, which you selected in Synder settings, in QuickBooks/Xero.
There can be 2 reasons:
A. The connection with QuickBooks/Xero was interrupted.
B. The account was deleted (made inactive) in QuickBooks/Xero.
How To Fix It
Reason A. The connection with QuickBooks/Xero was interrupted.
- Click the Gear icon in the upper right corner of the Synder page to access Settings
- Go through all the accounts selected, reselect them and generally double-check if they are correct.
- Click Update button on the bottom of the page to save settings.
- Go back to the Transactions list, select the failed transaction and click Sync to sync it again.
Reason B. The account was deleted (made inactive) in QuickBooks/Xero.
- Navigate to ‘Settings’ → ‘Sync settings’.
- Find out the name of the account you have specified in Synder under the respective tab. So, if it is a Sales Bank account, click on the Sales tab, etc.
- Go to QuickBooks/Xero (Accounting → Chart of Accounts) and make sure that the account you specified in Synder is active or create a new one in your accounting company, if needed.
- Refresh the Synder settings page and select the necessary account.
- Press Update at the bottom of the Settings page.
- Select the failed transaction and click Sync to re-sync it to the existing account.
If the issue persists, please contact our support team. We’ll do our best to solve your problem!
Was this article helpful?