What It Means
For some reason, Synder cannot see the account, which you selected in Synder settings, in QuickBooks/Xero.
There can be 2 reasons:
A. The connection with QuickBooks/Xero was interrupted.
B. The account was deleted (made inactive) in QuickBooks/Xero.
How To Fix It
Reason A. The connection with QuickBooks/Xero was interrupted.
- Click on the user icon in the top-right corner.
- Navigate to ‘My account’.
- On the card indicating the accounting platform connected, please click ‘Reconnect’. Alternatively, you may completely disconnect the accounting platform and add it once again.
Reason B. The account was deleted (made inactive) in QuickBooks/Xero.
- Navigate to ‘Settings’ → ‘Sync settings’.
- Find out the name of the account you have specified in Synder under the respective tab. So, if it is a Sales Bank account, click on the Sales tab, etc.
- Go to QuickBooks/Xero (Accounting → Chart of Accounts) and make sure that the account you specified in Synder is active or create a new one in your accounting company, if needed.
- Refresh the Synder settings page and select the necessary account.
- Press Update at the bottom of the Settings page.
- Select the failed transaction and click Sync to re-sync it to the existing account.
If the issue persists, please contact our support team. We’ll do our best to solve your problem!