Synder is a product IT company focused on FinTech and Accounting software. Our customer base is spread throughout the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Our products are designed for small businesses, bookkeepers, and accountants. We process many transactions, have a huge amount of sensitive data, and thousands of happy customers, which means everyday usage English and conversations with people.
You can get acquainted with our product using the following link: https://synder.com/.
Does this sound interesting? If yes, this vacancy is for you.
About the job
We are looking for a WordPress Developer who will be responsible for designing, coding, and modifying our main website and landing pages of the company.
What you will do
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality;
- Maintaining the website’s existing architecture;
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and helping manage all technical aspects;
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin;
- Assist planning and execution of a multi-site roadmap.
What you need
- 2+ years of WordPress development experience;
- Confident possession of PHP;
- Experience developing custom WordPress themes and plugins;
- Awareness of best practices in performance and security;
- High attention to detail and desire to learn our internal process;
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas and receive creative directions and feedback;
- Written english B1.
- fast-growing product startup, which means a lot of growth opportunities;
- financial stability;
- great young and open-minded team;
- the agile atmosphere and a joint search for the best solutions for our clients;
- flexible approaches and practices in staff management;
- being approachable instead of loads of paperwork;
- strong feedback culture, we are ready to listen and to change, to share our ideas, to do our best work, to do our teamwork most comfortably;
- one product one team principal;
- you will see tangible results of your work, get feedback from customers, and will be building an easy-to-use product which is in high demand;
- you will be able to contribute to the process and influence the end product/result, by coming up with good ideas and making them happen.