Synder is a product IT company focused on FinTech and Accounting software. Our customer base is spread throughout the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Our products are designed for small businesses, bookkeepers, and accountants. We process many transactions, have a huge amount of sensitive data, and thousands of happy customers, which means everyday usage English and conversations with people.
Does this sound interesting? If yes, this vacancy is for you.
About The Job
Would you like the challenge of working in a cutting-edge environment, collaborating with a team of professionals, delivering solutions, and building a successful product?
We are looking for a Technical Writerto create and document processes, procedures, and standards within the Product Development Process. This documentation will be referenced by the entire Software engineering community and QA Engineers to efficiently design and develop the parts, assemblies, and systems into a complete product.
What You Will Do
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for technical teams;
- Competitors’ analysis (functional testing and change analysis (including keeping track of competitors’ feature announcements: monitoring their sites and social networks);
- Work alongside development and testing teams, and a product manager to document the details of the process;
- Distill requirements, system specifications, and other complex information into comprehensive, accessible procedures, and processes. Use cases, user stories, and sequence diagrams;
- Analyze existing and potential documents, identify duplicates and irrelevant information;
- Create and maintain the information architecture enables efficient maintenance of the product definition.
What You Need
- Excellent written skills in English;
- Working experience in process writing of software documentation or technical;
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development;
- Ability to deliver high quality process documentation;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and processes to make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- fast-growing product startup;
- financial stability;
- great team;
- lively atmosphere and joint search for best solutions for our clients;
- flexible approaches and practices in staff management;
- being approachable instead of dealing loads of paperwork;
- strong feedback culture – we are ready to listen, change, share our ideas, do our best work and make the teamwork as comfortable as possible;
- one product – one team principle;
- you will see tangible results of your work, get feedback from customers and will be building a really highly demanded and easy-to-use product;
- you will be able to contribute to the process and influence the end product/result, come up with good ideas and make them happen.
|Job Category||IT, Product|
|Experience||> 0 years|