Synder is a product IT company focused on FinTech and Accounting software. Our customer base is spread throughout the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Our products are designed for small businesses, bookkeepers, and accountants. We process many transactions, have a huge amount of sensitive data, and thousands of happy customers, which means everyday usage English and conversations with people.
You can get acquainted with our product using the following link: https://synder.com/.
Sounds interesting? If yes, this vacancy is for you.
What You Will Do
- provide support for several software products (accounting sphere) via emails, support chat, phone calls and video conferences;
- operate in a team environment with customer satisfaction as the ultimate goal;
- interact with co-workers in a fun and supportive environment;
- you’ll assist customers of our products in installation, education and training, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrading, and successful achievement of their tasks;
- organize Webinars and Demo presentations;
- write user guides;
- actively participate in customer behavior research;
- analyze the feedback from clients and the inquiries to identify potential problems and unintuitive user interface;
- manage and resolve “hot” clients with stressful cases using your communication skills;
- displays initiative, enthusiasm, and professionalism.
What You Need
- good English skills (С1-С2);
- willingness to work a 6 a.m. to 12 noon or 1 p.m. schedule six days a week (Monday through Saturday or Sunday through Friday);
- excellent listening and verbal communication skills;
- fast keyboard typing;
- knowledge in IT sphere and computer literacy (any degree will be a preference);
- stress resistance and ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a calm and patient manner;
- follow high standards, show initiative, proactivity, and professionalism;
- have a genuine habit of helping people in general and customers in particular;
- flexibility to perform different tasks (multitasking) and follow procedures correctly;
- possess drive and enthusiasm for personal development.
- fast-growing product startup, which means a lot of growth opportunities;
- financial stability;
- great young and open minded team;
- agile atmosphere and joint search for best solutions for our clients;
- flexible approaches and practices in staff management;
- being approachable instead of loads of paperwork;
- strong feedback culture, we are ready to listen and to change, to share our ideas, to do our best work, to do our teamwork most comfortable;
- one product one team principle;
- you will see tangible results of your work, get feedback from customers and will be building a highly demanded and easy-to-use product;
- you will be able to contribute to the process and influence the end product/result, to come up with good ideas and make them happen.