Synder is a product IT company focused on FinTech and Accounting software. Our customer base is spread throughout the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Our products are designed for small businesses, bookkeepers, and accountants. We process many transactions, have a huge amount of sensitive data, and thousands of happy customers, which means everyday usage English and conversations with people.
You can get acquainted with our product using the following link: https://synder.com/.
Sounds interesting? If yes, this vacancy is for you.
About The Job
We are looking for an SEO specialist to help grow our organic presence for our financial products and services. This person would help execute SEO research, discover new opportunities, manage the project workflow, implement best technical practices, analyze organic performance, and help support page testing.
This role requires a strategic, results-driven person that can inspire others around them to vision our product, clearly communicating the value of an SEO project to any audience. They possess s keen analytical skills, with the ability to turn complex, disparate datasets into insights that drive strategies and solutions.
What You Will Do
- develop SEO growth goals across all markets, defining the strategy and approach for scaling growth internationally;
- expand organic footprint into previously untapped search space for both high volume core business terms and broad match, long-tail keywords;
- continually optimize our website, including on-page SEO, technical SEO, and off-page SEO (backlinking, etc);
- perform regular keyword research to determine new lead generation opportunities;
- generate organic traffic through SEO content writing;
- analyze competitors’ websites and online marketing initiatives;
- identify upcoming trends and coordinate a strategy for how to best position our product for the changing organic landscape;
- prepare website technical audits to identify issues and areas of opportunity, сorrect technical issues on the backend of the website;
- perform A/B, website usability, and website conversion rate testing;
- prepare monthly & weekly SEO campaign reports;
- work with other members of the team to ensure SEO strategy complements and amplifies all marketing initiatives.
What You Need
- bachelor’s degree in marketing, or related field required;
- 3+ years experience in an SEO role at either an agency or in-house, preferably within the high-tech industry;
- fluent written English is essential (B2-C1 level);
- vast knowledge of SEO software such as Moz, ScreamingFrog, Ahrefs, Sitebulb, SEMRush, and others;
- familiarity with website analytics and reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, SuperMetrics, Periscope, etc.;
- experience in web publication and CMS, especially within WordPress;
- ability to think strategically to identify and define keyword opportunities for optimization;
- knowledge of factors that influence search engine rankings;
- deep knowledge in competitor research and analysis;
- a deep interest in understanding the fintech sphere and a passion for business and technology;
- an ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities;
- high speed of work without loss of quality;
- an experience with or a knack for fast-moving and agile environments where flexibility is key.
- fast-growing product startup, which means a lot of growth opportunities;
- financial stability;
- great young and open-minded team;
- the agile atmosphere and a joint search for best solutions for our clients;
- flexible approaches and practices in staff management;
- being approachable instead of loads of paperwork;
- strong feedback culture, we are ready to listen and to change, to share our ideas, to do our best work, to do our teamwork most comfortable;
- one product one team principal;
- you will see tangible results of your work, get feedback from customers, and will be building a highly demanded and easy-to-use product;
- you will be able to contribute to the process and influence the end product/result, to come up with good ideas and make them happen.
|Job Category||IT, Marketing|
|Experience||> 3 years|