Synder is a product IT company focused on FinTech and Accounting software. Our customer base is spread throughout the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Our products are designed for small businesses, bookkeepers, and accountants. We process many transactions, have a huge amount of sensitive data, and thousands of happy customers, which means everyday usage English and conversations with people.
You can get acquainted with our product using the following link: https://synder.com/.
- manual testing of complex web-applications;
- create test documentation and keep it up to date;
- test design and development: design and maintain Test Cases/Checklists;
- defect reporting: report and re-test defects according to generally accepted best practices and internal policies;
- test Activities Planning: active participation in refinement and planning sessions, providing valuable feedback and accurate estimates for testing tasks.
The Skills We Require
- strong knowledge of software testing processes;
- knowledge of various software testing techniques and methods, as well as experience applying them;
- deep understanding of Development Lifecycle;
- experience with developer tools for investigating browser problems;
- experience in creating and maintaining test documentation (check-lists, test cases, etc.);
- experience in working with management/tracking systems (we use Jira, Trello);
- understanding of the client-server model;
- experience in API testing (like Postman);
- good to have Java script basic knowledges of program language;
- experience in working with logs;
- strong troubleshooting skills;
- analyze requirements and make fast decisions; can handle work under time pressure and in stress conditions;
- at least an intermediate level of English;
- experience of teamwork, highly self-motivated and organized;
- strong analytical skills, responsibility, self-organization, attentiveness, and good learning skills.
- fast-growing product startup;
- financial stability;
- great team;
- lively atmosphere and joint search for best solutions for our clients;
- flexible approaches and practices in staff management;
- being approachable instead of dealing loads of paperwork;
- strong feedback culture – we are ready to listen, change, share our ideas, do our best work and make the teamwork as comfortable as possible;
- one product – one team principle;
- you will see tangible results of your work, get feedback from customers and will be building a really highly demanded and easy-to-use product;
- you will be able to contribute to the process and influence the end product/result, come up with good ideas and make them happen.