Synder is a product IT company focused on FinTech and Accounting software. Our customer base is spread throughout the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Our products are designed for small businesses, bookkeepers, and accountants. We process many transactions, have a huge amount of sensitive data, and thousands of happy customers, which means everyday usage English and conversations with people.
You can get acquainted with our product using the following link: https://synder.com/.
Does this sound interesting? If yes, this vacancy is for you.
About the job
We are looking for a Front-End Developer (React) who also possesses communication skills to effectively interact in the team and will be responsible for contributing towards the team’s product roadmap. You will get to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of the organisation and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems.
This role requires a combination of programming skills, an understanding of the entire web development process and the ability to help us build compelling solutions for our customers. Preferred Qualifications in Typescript or Flow.
This is an opportunity to Think Big and create an engaging experience on a platform that our customers will love. You will have flexibility to drive changes to our front-end architecture, framework and be able to work with UI design in bringing in new features.
What you will do
- Work with our frontend team to implement features and change requests;
- Maintain web application and improve the current code;
- Develop new UI;
- Write and modify tests during task implementation.
What you need
- 1+ years of JS development experience;
- Excellent JS, HTML and CSS programming skills;
- Proficiency with modern Front-end tools: TypeScript, React, Redux, etc.;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, Yarn, etc.;
- Experience with tests such as Jest (preferred, but not essential);
- Solid understanding of responsive design and best practices;
- Experience in building large-scale single-page applications;
- Strong technical ability to develop designs into efficient and reusable code;
- Knowledge of version control system Git.
- fast-growing product startup, which means a lot of growth opportunities;
- financial stability;
- great young and open-minded team;
- the agile atmosphere and a joint search for the best solutions for our clients;
- flexible approaches and practices in staff management;
- being approachable instead of loads of paperwork;
- strong feedback culture, we are ready to listen and to change, to share our ideas, to do our best work, to do our teamwork most comfortably;
- one product one team principal;
- you will see tangible results of your work, get feedback from customers, and will be building an easy-to-use product which is in high demand;
- you will be able to contribute to the process and influence the end product/result, by coming up with good ideas and making them happen.