Synder is a product IT company focused on FinTech and Accounting software. Our customer base is spread throughout the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Our products are designed for small businesses, bookkeepers, and accountants. We process many transactions, have a huge amount of sensitive data, and thousands of happy customers, which means everyday usage English and conversations with people.
You can get acquainted with our product using the following link: https://synder.com/.
Sounds interesting? If yes, this vacancy is for you.
About The Job
We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist, who will be focused on proactive prospecting via calls and emails, logging customer activity results in our CRM, and scheduling demo appointments.
What You Will Do
- prospect and identify customers via outbound email campaigns and in LinkedIn;
- use digital savviness to source potential opportunities for the sale organization (integromat, autopilot, zoho/hubspot/pipedrive work as well as LinkedIn sales navigator to scrape leads;
- be willing to cold call when needed;
- get maximum valuable details out of communication with each particular prospect;
- manage expectations and overcome objections;
- maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using a CRM;
- effectively communicate and present the product solution and value proposition to customers;
- collaboratively work with sales, marketing, and leadership to develop lead generation strategies and to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers.
What You Need
- you have 1+ years of experience in lead generation;
- fluent English is essential (C1-C2 level);
- ready to work with the US and Canadian market;
- a highly energetic individual with a strong desire to succeed;
- you enjoy research! You will be doing account research based on our clients’ buyer personas;
- you are fearless and ready to call decision-makers at the biggest companies on the planet;
- excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills;
- you can work both independently and within a team environment, you possess the focus and great attention to detail;
- you are caring and able to develop & maintain relationships.
- fast-growing product startup, which means a lot of growth opportunities;
- financial stability;
- great young and open-minded team;
- agile atmosphere and a joint search for best solutions for our clients;
- flexible approaches and practices in staff management;
- being approachable instead of loads of paperwork;
- strong feedback culture, we are ready to listen and to change, to share our ideas, to do our best work, to do our teamwork most comfortably;
- one product one team principal;
- you will see tangible results of your work, get feedback from customers, and will be building a highly demanded and easy-to-use product;
- you will be able to contribute to the process and influence the end product/result, to come up with good ideas and make them happen.
|Job Category||IT, Sales|
|Experience||> 1 years|