Synder is a product IT company focused on FinTech and Accounting software. Our customer base is spread throughout the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Our products are designed for small businesses, bookkeepers, and accountants. We process many transactions, have a huge amount of sensitive data, and thousands of happy customers, which means everyday usage English and conversations with people.
You can get acquainted with our product using the following link: https://synder.com/.
About The Job
Woud you like the challenge of working in a cutting-edge environment, solving technical problems, delivering solutions and building a successful product?
This position lets you design, develop, troubleshoot and manage distributed services and multi-level abstractions. You will also deal with end-to-end automation, monitoring and asset management.
We are looking for a Back-end Java engineer to help us scale our next-gen consumer finance platform to thousands of users in the next year. Our product has tremendous traction helping people manage their finances better, smarter, and faster.
What You Will Do
- implement well designed, testable, and reliable REST APIs using Java/Groovy & Spring Boot/Grails;
- develop new functionality and refactor existing functionality to achieve business requirements;
- participate in a product environment using automated tests and code reviews;
- contribute to technical architecture discussions and documentation;
- collaborate with product and other stakeholders.
What Our Back-end Java Team Uses
Programming language: Java/Groovy;
Frameworks: Spring Boot/Grails;
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB;
DevOps tools: AWS, Jenkins;
Messaging: Amazon SQS;
Approaches: REST API, Continuous Integration, TDD/BDD.
- fast-growing product startup;
- financial stability;
- great team;
- lively atmosphere and joint search for best solutions for our clients;
- flexible approaches and practices in staff management;
- being approachable instead of dealing loads of paperwork;
- strong feedback culture – we are ready to listen, change, share our ideas, do our best work and make the teamwork as comfortable as possible;
- one product – one team principle;
- you will see tangible results of your work, get feedback from customers and will be building a really highly demanded and easy-to-use product;
- you will be able to contribute to the process and influence the end product/result, come up with good ideas and make them happen.
|Experience||> 2 years|