Synder is a product IT company focused on FinTech and Accounting software. Our customer base is spread throughout the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Our products are designed for small businesses, bookkeepers, and accountants. We process many transactions, have a huge amount of sensitive data, and thousands of happy customers, which means everyday usage English and conversations with people.
You can get acquainted with our product using the following link: https://synder.com/.
About The Job
Are you entrepreneurial, creative, and relentlessly driven to close deals? You can make valuable product offers and resolve customer pain points to move the sales conversation forward? If so, you could be the right person for the team at CloudBusiness.
We are looking for a Sales representative to help us…
What You Will Do
- identify and qualify prospects, initiate new sales activity, and contribute towards managing and closing the sales cycle;
- develop new contacts through calls, email, LinkedIn, SalesNavigator, ZoomInfo and other databases;
- make outgoing “cold” to “hot” calls to develop new business;
- assess the client needs and provide clients with specific guidance and product overviews;
- provide product/service use-cases during the sales cycle;
- meet or exceed annual sales goals and targets that align with the company’s vision and objectives;
- partner with the Support Team to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs;
- build relationships across clients and prospect organizations to maintain desired pipeline levels;
- work closely with managers, marketers and other employees within the organization to leverage their appropriate expertise in the sales cycle.
What You Need
- a highly energetic individual with a strong desire to succeed;
- you are fearless and ready to call decision makers at the biggest companies on the planet;
- you enjoy research! You will be doing account research based on our clients’ buyer personas;
- excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills;
- you have 5+ years of experience in service sales, or 2+ years in IT-product sales;
- fluent English is essential (Native);
- you are able to work both independently and within a team environment, you possess focus and great attention to detail;
- you are caring and able to develop & maintain relationships;
- preferably BA in communications, marketing, or related field required.
Why Synder ?
- fast-growing product startup;
- financial stability;
- great team;
- lively atmosphere and joint search for best solutions for our clients;
- flexible approaches and practices in staff management;
- being approachable instead of dealing loads of paperwork;
- strong feedback culture – we are ready to listen, change, share our ideas, do our best work and make the teamwork as comfortable as possible;
- one product – one team principle;
- you will see tangible results of your work, get feedback from customers and will be building a really highly demanded and easy-to-use product;
- you will be able to contribute to the process and influence the end product/result, come up with good ideas and make them happen.
|Job Category||IT, Product|
|Experience||> 2 years|