Synder is a product IT company focused on FinTech and Accounting software. Our customer base is spread throughout the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Our products are designed for small businesses, bookkeepers, and accountants. We process many transactions, have a huge amount of sensitive data, and thousands of happy customers, which means everyday usage English and conversations with people.
You can get acquainted with our product using at the following link: https://synder.com/.
Sounds interesting? If yes, this vacancy is for you.
About The Job
We are looking for a progressive, results-driven Product Manager with deep analytical skills. This person will be able to assess what is most important for customers and our business, act boldly and lead change.
You will focus on analyzing the market, competitors, and marketplaces, customer feedback, and developing suggestions for product improvement. You are motivated, organized, and results-oriented. You enjoy making things around you better.
What You Will Do
- define Product release requirements based on market evolution, competitive positioning and specific customer requirements;
- upgrades, and promotional activities with sales, marketing, and other functional areas;
- participating in defining and executing of the up-selling strategy;
- analyzing the feedback from customers to understand their goals and needs and translate those into solutions, and prepare suggestions for improving our product;
- market research on the marketplaces of our major integrations, the sites/announcements in the social networks/documentation of our integrations (accounting/payment platforms);
- competitors’ analysis (functional testing and change analysis (including keeping track of competitors’ feature announcements: monitoring their sites and social networks);
- ensuring product business goals are met;
- maintenance and development of acquisition and retention strategies with the target to constantly increase the conversion rate and decrease the churn rate;
- collaborate with the leadership team and other stakeholders to define and drive the data, earnings and tracking strategy, and product roadmap;
- represent the product within the company and be the companywide expert in this space.
What You Need
- bachelor’s degree in management, or related field required;
- 5+ years of product management experience;
- knowledge of the SaaS business model and SaaS unit economics;
- fluent written English is essential (B2-C1 level);
- deep knowledge and experience in product management;
- exceptional user-centric product and design sense;
- strong analytical skills and comfort analyzing and applying data to inform decisions;
- experience working on big problems with high ambiguity;
- a deep interest in understanding the fintech sphere and a passion for business and technology;
- high emotional intelligence and empathy;
- an ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities;
- high speed of work without loss of quality;
- an experience with, or a knack for fast-moving and agile environments where flexibility is key.
- fast-growing product startup, which means a lot of growth opportunities;
- financial stability;
- great young and open minded team;
- agile atmosphere and joint search for best solutions for our clients;
- flexible approaches and practices in staff management;
- being approachable instead of loads of paperwork;
- strong feedback culture, we are ready to listen and to change, to share our ideas, to do our best work, to do our teamwork most comfortable;
- one product one team principal;
- you will see tangible results of your work, get feedback from customers and will be building a highly demanded and easy-to-use product;
- you will be able to contribute to the process and influence the end product/result, to come up with good ideas and make them happen.
|Job Category||IT, Product|
|Experience||> 5 years|