Are you ready to start your career in IT?
Are you eager to make a difference?
Would you like to create a product that makes life easier, helping people solve their problems?
Great! That means we are on the same page!
We are Synder, an ambitious Fintech startup with a successful online accounting product, a Y Combinator member and London Hackathon winner.
Our team invites talented and enthusiastic specialists who:
– want to contribute to the product development;
– adapt easily and learn new skills to always be at the cutting edge;
– have a result-oriented mindset;
– want to dive into details of the domain area;
– are able to explain complex ideas and collaborate with others to complete projects.
If everything clicks, go get on board to become part of our strong and friendly devs’ team.
What Our Back-end Java Team Uses
Programming language: Java/Groovy;
Frameworks: Spring Boot/Grails;
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB;
DevOps tools: AWS, Jenkins;
Messaging: Amazon SQS;
Approaches: REST API, Continuous Integration, TDD/BDD.
|Job Category||Finance, IT, Product|