Meet The Team
Adam Truszkowski is the Sr. Strategist at High Voltage SEO. He's been in digital marketing and SEO for the better part of 20 years and building winning campaigns at HV for clients big and small.
Latest from Adam Truszkowski
Alex Carter is a marketing professional at Decimal with broad experience across B2B and B2C businesses. His area of focus more recently has been within B2B Startups to build marketing organizations that can scale by leaning on data to track impact throughout the sales journey and tie all activities back to revenue.
Ana Misiuro is a financial expert and lead content manager at Synder who helps businesses and accounting professionals to get a better handle on all things ecommerce, marketing and everything in between. Once a newbie herself, she knows the importance of understanding the basic concepts and learning from best practices when you’re just starting out in the world of ecommerce. Drawing from her talks with accountants and business owners, Ana creates educational content that bridges theory and practice.
Latest from Ana Misiuro
- Join Our App Review Challenge: Your Shot at Winning iPhone 15
- How to Write Catchy Product Descriptions for Your Etsy Store
- Synder’s Multi-Tax & Multicurrency Features: Deep Dive for Canada
- Synder Included in Best Accounting Software List for 2023 by Tekpon
- Due Diligence Made Easy: How Synder Can Help Organize Accounting Data for Flawless Due Diligence
- SNH Brings People Together: Synder Boat Cruise Memories
Anastasia is a FinTech professional with a background in marketing and customer support. Her expertise in embracing different perspectives enriches her writing, striking a chord with the interests and requirements of business owners. Drawing on years of experience in the financial services sector, Anastasia possesses a keen eye for detail, identifying trending and relevant topics. Recently, she’s been interested in AI and how it affects the marketing and accounting fields, so she stays at the forefront of industry trends.
Latest from Anastasia Su
- Synder Continues to Blaze the Trail: A Spotlight on G2’s 2023 Fall Reports
- Stripe QuickBooks Integration: How to Connect Stripe to QuickBooks Online
- Amazon QuickBooks Integration: Ease Your Platforms Connection With Synder
- Business Proposal Template: How to Write a Business Proposal [+ Free Templates]
- Shopify QuickBooks Online Integration: How to Connect Two Platforms via Synder
- Synder Insights as a Solution: How Business Owners and Accountants Can Benefit From Analyzing Multi-Channel Data
With years of experience as a content strategist and creator, Anita has the 'superpower' of being a clear human voice for brands when talking to their audience. One of the projects she currently enjoys the most is being a content associate at EU Business School.
Latest from Anita Banicek
Anita is Synder’s Partner Communication Manager with a strong background in SaaS and FinTech. She is an experienced writer and researcher with a particular interest in all things related to finance, technology, marketing, and law. Her MA in Law & Economics ensures she has a deeper understanding of complex financial concepts, allowing her to present them in a simple and comprehensive way. She is a dedicated lifelong learner passionate about constantly gaining new knowledge and further improving herself both professionally and personally.
Latest from Anita Stankovic
- Amazon Vine — All You Need to Know about This Amazon Program in 2023
- Amazon Merch on Demand — The Complete Guide to Selling Merch on Amazon
- What Is Amazon Vendor Central — The Complete 2023 Guide
- Amazon Outlet for Overstocked Products — What Items and Deals Can You Find in Amazon Overstock?
- How to Delete Amazon Account in 2023 — The Ultimate Guide for Permanently Closing an Amazon Account
- Can You Buy Groceries with Afterpay — Buy Now Pay Later Groceries in a Shop Online
Ann has 3+ years of experience working in a fintech company helping Saas and e-commerce businesses and accountants automate their books. With a background in Customer Success and a keen interest in psychology, she belives that human approach is the main thing driving the success of any business.
Latest from Ann Lamon
- Maximizing Revenue Recognition Efficiency with Synder: Seamlessly Connect Stripe and QuickBooks
- 11 Tips And Ideas To Improve Your B2B Sales Funnel
- How to Categorize Expenses in QuickBooks Online Automatically with Synder Sync
- How to Add Classes in QuickBooks and Automatically Apply Them to Sales with Synder
Anta Pattabiraman is the co-founder and CEO of Inai, a global payment stack simplifying native payments within a single integration. Over the last 5 years, he has worked with 200+ businesses ranging from SMEs to Bigtechs.
Latest from Anta Pattabiraman
Art Malkovich is CEO and co-founder of Onilab, an eCommerce development company. He has about 10 years of experience in team management and web development for eCommerce. He is passionate about keeping up with recent technologies and working on innovative projects like headless commerce solutions and PWAs in particular.
Latest from Art Malkovich
Barbara is a Program manager at Synder who holds an MA Hons in Psychology and looks for a human side within the world of economics, always seeing people behind the numbers. She’s fascinated by the intersection of technology and psychology, exploring products and apps that help us live better lives. Barbara is passionate about behavioral economics, marketing, and positive psychology.
Latest from Barbara Malisz-Talha
- How to Calculate ROAS: Breaking Down ROAS Formula for Business Owners
- Best Products to Sell on Amazon FBA: A Guide on What to Sell on Amazon FBA
- Business Intelligence Tools: Why Ecommerce Needs BI
- Mastering the PayPal Account: An In-Depth Analysis of the PayPal Balance Account
- Can You Use Afterpay on Amazon? Benefits of Amazon Afterpay Combination
- An Essential Guide to Payment Gateways: Choosing the Best Payment Gateway for Your Business
Benjamin Szweda is the owner of Szweda Consulting, LLC. His Cleveland, Ohio, based accounting firm helps small businesses with their bookkeeping, payroll, accounting, and tax needs. In addition to coaching businesses to success, as a Certified Personal Trainer, Szweda has a passion for health and fitness. When not working, Szweda loves playing tennis, cycling, traveling, and enjoying Cleveland’s burgeoning food scene.
Brandon Beal, Sr. Ecosystem Partnerships Manager at Gusto, is a true proprietor of fostering successful collaborations. Beal leverages innovative tech solutions to help empower SMBs at Gusto. This entails building out partnership ecosystems and helping to cultivate a win-win-win situation for small businesses, his partners, and Gusto. As an SMB owner himself, he’s extremely passionate about working smarter by utilizing technology.
Brandon Lee is a content marketing expert who helps businesses master the art of storytelling and creating amazing digital content. When he’s not writing or reading, you can find him spending time with his beautiful wife and kids.
Latest from Brandon Lee
Brittanie’s accounting journey began at 16 when she started tracking literally every penny earned, spent, or found. Since then, she has acquired her BS in Accounting and MS in Finance and worked with businesses in industries ranging from construction to farming, marketing to fitness instructors, and ghostwriting to retail. Brittanie formed Tairiseach in 2020 as a way to help small and micro business owners take control of their finances so they can concentrate on doing what they love.
Latest from Brittanie Lassiter
Bryan Christiansen is the founder and CEO of Limble CMMS. Limble is a modern, easy-to-use mobile CMMS software that takes the stress and chaos out of maintenance by helping managers organize, automate, and streamline their maintenance operations.
Latest from Bryan Christiansen
Carolyn Young has over fifteen years of experience working with startup companies in consulting and management roles and has written numerous business plans and helped entrepreneurs obtain startup funding. She is the Lead Business Expert for Step By Step Business, a site that enables you to save time, money, and stress when setting up your company.
Latest from Carolyn Young
Chris Scott is the co-owner and COO of HireEffect™, a national firm founded in 2007, providing outsourced bookkeeping, payroll, human resources, and recruiting services to founder-led businesses. With over 25 years of experience in the IT space, his focus is on influencing the HireEffect team and their business owner clients to be Technology Forward – one of the four core values of the firm. Chris leads the Operations Team in implementing HireEffect’s “secret sauce” - seamlessly integrating accounting technology with general ledger platforms to achieve maximum efficiency.
Latest from Chris Scott
Constantin is a tech-savvy digital marketer. He is keen on analytics and the comparison of different software solutions. Hiking fan and home chef during his free time.
Let me do the nerdy stuff so that you can do your awesome stuff. I love budgets. Truly. Love. Budgets. And economics. I get excited at the story numbers tell and the practical decisions that can be made from them. But the biggest reward is bringing peace to you and your fellow business owners. The world needs the services and products you provide. Let Morris Better Bookkeeping help you do that.
Dawn Sinkule is an MBA graduate with over 17 years of experience at a Fortune 25 retail company. During her time in corporate America, she successfully managed billion-dollar budgets and led teams of thousands. Dawn has since successfully created, managed, and operated an award-winning, unique boutique agency: Digital Dawn.
Latest from Dawn Sinkule
- New vs Returning Customers and How to Use Financial Data to Influence Your Marketing Direction
- How to Calculate Cost of Goods Sold: Formula and Useful Example to Help You Calculate COGS
- How to Increase AOV for E-commerce Businesses: Action Plan and Strategy for Increasing AOV
- How to Improve Time Between Purchases? Sales Metric for Purchase Impact
Doug is a freelance writer that has covered topics in the finance and eCommerce industries for the past decade. When writing, he loves to research and discuss the impacts of automation in the finance and accounting sectors.
Fanya Becker is a Synder expert with sound experience in consulting various clients on automation solutions. She researches and provides guidance for small businesses on their path towards automating mundane and recurring parts of their workflow, works with professional accountants, and frequently interviews industry experts to create relevant and forward-looking content for Synder.
Latest from Fanya Becker
- SaaS Sales: 7 Ways To Improve Sales for Saas Businesses
- Accounting for a Retail Store: an Ultimate Guide
- What is a balance sheet from a business owner’s perspective?
- Managing accounting for e-commerce clients with Synder
- Using Google Alerts to scale your business
- The five R’s: new financial year resolutions for small businesses
Freya is an SEO consultant that helps brands scale their organic traffic with content creation and distribution. She is a quoted contributor in several online publications, including Business Insider, Fox Business, Yahoo Finance, and the Huffington Post. She also owns CollectingCents - a personal finance blog that she grew from the ground up.
Latest from Freya Laskowski
Geni believes there is magic in numbers. Everything she does, from working with wineries in the Napa Valley, to teaching accountants how to deliver advisory services, to keynote presentations is about making the magic accessible to others. Originally from Greenville, SC she now finds herself in the incredible Napa Valley, California where she gets to work with fellow magicians at BDCo in bringing numbers to life.
Latest from Geni Whitehouse
Helga is a proofreader and copywriter in Synder. She has a degree in Linguistics and a keen interest in FinTech. In her writing, she explores such areas as accounting and business development. Helga is sure that a person’s best weapon is the word, it being the cornerstone of every type of relationship.
Latest from Helga Vasilevsky
- What Is Revenue Cycle Management: Quick Overview
- What Is SKU Number? A Guide to Understanding Product Identification
- What Is UPC: Unlocking Universal Product Code
- Accounts Payable Process: The Ultimate Guide to AP
- How to Start a Shopify Store and Run It Successfully: A Shopify Starting Guide
- How to Raise Money for a Business: Practical Tips on Business Funding
Hiya Chaplot is Growth Manager at Zevi, a search and discovery platform for e-commerce brands. With a passion for continuous learning, she majored in marketing and stays informed through newsletters and podcasts. Hiya's recent focus has been on AI's impact on E-commerce, enabling her to stay ahead in this ever-evolving field. Her curiosity and dedication reflect in her pursuit of industry trends, ensuring Zevi's growth remains at the forefront.
Latest from Hiya Chaplot
Ian David started his career in brick-and-mortar retail management, which quickly included ecommerce and digital marketing as well. He’s an avid reader and a self-taught expert in SEO and content marketing. He writes for several publications on a variety of digital marketing topics. Recently, his focus has been on using influencer and affiliate marketing to drive more conversions.
Irina is a small business manager with a keen interest in the ever-changing world of commerce. She has been writing about the latest trends in ecommerce using her experience in managing a team of 15 in a small business. She has a deep understanding of the ecommerce industry always looking for ways to stay ahead of the curve, which helps her create actionable articles that resonate with business owners and accounting professionals. Irina is passionate about helping businesses succeed and believes that her background in small business management will help others navigate the intricacies of the market.
Latest from Irina Seagull
- How to Stay Up-To-Date on Accounting Regulations
- SaaS Industry Trends: The State of SaaS 2023
- Apple Ecommerce: Apple Vision Pro Is on the Way
- Microsoft 365 Copilot Tool: Your Copilot for Work
- Top 8 Accounting Challenges Facing Businesses Today
- Metaverse and Business: How Will the Metaverse Affect Businesses?
Jake Rheude is the Vice President of Marketing for Red Stag Fulfillment, an eCommerce fulfillment warehouse that was born out of eCommerce. He has years of experience in eCommerce and business development. In his free time, Jake enjoys reading about business and sharing his own experience with others.
Latest from Jake Rheude
Jessica Vang is an entrepreneur, marketing writer, and life coach. As a coach, she enjoys guiding people toward success. Jessica believes that one of the best niches to launch a business now is online education. Hence, she can help you promote your online courses.
Latest from Jessica Vang
Having collaborated with a wide spectrum of clients, from budding startups to well-established corporations, Kane offers a variety of financial guidance. His exceptional talent lies in simplifying intricate financial matters, enabling his clients to grasp their financial situation comprehensively and make well-informed decisions. Always on the lookout for cutting-edge financial tools, Kane introduces automation and digital wizardry into his work at BKZ Financial Services, making the numbers dance to their tune.
Latest from Kane Zhan Boon
Kate is a FinTech writer with a degree in innovation technologies and experience in the e-commerce services industry. She draws inspiration from stories about unique startups and passionately follows the latest trends in global markets. Her day starts with a latte and a news digest from the world of accounting, finance management, and online-business to always keep her articles up to date.
Kelly has been named a Top 50 cloud accountant in North America and a member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network. In 2019 she was Insightful Accountant's Top Up-n-Comer ProAdvisor and has been a Top 100 ProAdvisor every year since. In 2015, Kelly founded Totally Booked, based in NYC, to help business owners find empowerment in their financials.
Kristen Nies Ciraldo is a small business creator. Full-charge bookkeeper. Restaurant & bar consultant. Boutique practice fan. Her true north is helping owners get back to what matters. She does it by demystifying how we handle data, business, goals, & money. Not only does this help the day-to-day, it also invites us to wonder what else might be simpler than we first believed.
Latest from Kristen Nies Ciraldo
Marissa is an account specialist who has worked in accounting and finance for over 15 years with a specialty in fintech, apps, and automations. They are a go-to person when it comes to questions related to big data, queries, implementations, and advanced scripting. In addition to writing about technology, Marissa develops apps, workflows and writes operating procedures. They love coding and development and improving the accounting industry with the best, most advanced technology!
Latest from Marissa Stillwell
- 5 Tips for Invoicing – Add Value without Adding Additional Time
- How to Manage Your Expenses Effectively
- How Don Draper Would Run His E-Commerce Store
- Taking Your E-Commerce Store from $0 to $100K+!
- Is the Synder Ecosystem Right for Your Business?
- How to Start a Virtual Bookkeeping Shop: Starting an Online Business From Scratch
Matt Darner is a Co-founder of CollBox, which is “Accounts Receivable Done For You” for businesses. As a revenue leader, he knows how hard it is to grow a company and is passionate about getting businesses paid for their hard work through the use of technology with a human touch.
Latest from Matt Darner
CEO and Founder of Synder
Latest from Michael Astreiko
Michelle Vilms, MBA, CEO of Vilms Consulting, has over twenty years of experience in accounting management in corporate and entrepreneurial settings, and board experience with non-profit civic organizations. She is a QuickBooks Online Advanced Certified ProAdvisor and was named a Top 100 ProAdvisor by Insightful Accountant in 2019-2023 as well as the Top QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor for 2022. Ignition selected her as one of the Top 50 Women in Accounting in 2020 and 2021. She is also a member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network and the Ignition Council.
Latest from Michelle Vilms
Olga is a FinTech writer with a degree in communications and business experience in e-commerce. Passionate about all things connected with money and the principles of human behavior. Financial psychology and trends of global markets are her favorite topics to investigate.
Latest from Olga Shvets
Rachel Dauchy is an ecommerce bookkeeping expert based in Southeast Michigan. She is also a Shopify Affiliate and helps many sellers with their inventory needs, consults to determine which cloud-based inventory app to use, and helps them navigate sales tax compliance. Rachel is also a cohost of “Ecomm As You Are Roundtable” from Roundtable Labs. Her firm NetDeposited also owns and operates an ecommerce store on the Shopify platform called “Two Hands One Mind”, which sells educational toys for children.
Latest from Rachel Dauchy
Robert McMillen is an entrepreneur, finance professional, consultant, and passionate writer. For many years using his industry knowledge and experience he has helped his clients to create more wealth and reduce costs.
Latest from Robert McMillen
Sarah is a Content writer at Method — the #1 automation tool for QuickBooks and Xero users. With a background in marketing and customer relations, she is passionate about crafting customer-focused copy that inspires and motivates small business owners. In her free time, she enjoys reading about small business trends and sharing tactics that solve real problems and take companies to the next level.
Latest from Sarah Majumder
Latest from Sasha Miller
- 3 Ways a Payroll Service Helps Keep Your Paychecks Accurate and Save Your Business Money
- 4 Killer Ways to Cut E-commerce Management Costs in 2021
- 7 actionable tips to increase the efficiency of an e-commerce business
- 10 killer digital marketing tactics for SMBs
- How to increase sales with SEO for e-commerce stores
- 2020 is only a day to go!
Sean Flannigan is the Content Marketing Manager at Shogun. He writes about all things e-commerce marketing and store design at Shogun's Ecommerce Growth Blog.
Latest from Sean Flannigan
Latest from Veronika Nepevnaya
- Top 6 Automation Solutions for E-commerce: To Sell More, Spend Less!
- “We had around 1200 open invoices that we needed to close”, SaaS company owner Mariama Okorie shares her story
- Marius Gunvaldsen, SaaS owner, “Finally, a solution to organise multi-currency payments!”
- Eden Higgs, small business owner, “I won’t go back to manual accounting again!”
Volha is an IT / FinTech writer with expertise in writing for the technology, accounting, and online business industries and vast independent entrepreneurship background. Interested in business development and all aspects of digitization, she's been helping businesses and accountants embrace technology to optimize their workflows.
Latest from Volha Belakurska
- How Does Accounting Work for Intangible Assets?
- Blockchain and Its Impact on Financial Transactions
- Understanding Business Credit Scores and How They Work
- P&L Template: Understanding Profit and Loss Statement
- How to Have a Stronger Control of Employee Turnover and Payroll Management
- Accounting for Cryptocurrencies: Answering Questions You Might Have About Cryptocurrency Accounting
Will Schneider is the founder of InsightQuote, a match-making service for B2B services, and writes informative posts about fulfillment services at Warehousing And Fulfillment. He’s passionate about helping businesses find the right solutions to improve their operations. When not working, Will enjoys coaching youth basketball.